Our Manual Therapy services are a blend of the most cutting edge and traditional methods of bodywork such as MAT (Myoskeletal Alignment Technique), IASTM (Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization) ITEC Sports Massage Therapy, ITEC Holistic Massage, Myofascial Release, MLDV (Dr Vodder's Manual Lymphatic Drainage - Advance), TP (TriggerPoint) AIS (Active Isolated Stretching), and NKT ( Neurokinetic Therapy™).
We are also certified rehabilitation movement specialist with a background in EMIS (Exercise Is Medicine Singapore), ACE (American Council on Exercise), and Total Resistance Exercise (TRX).
Pain Relief Therapy believes in a holistic approach and working closely with us are TCM doctors, Physiotherapists, ENT doctor, Life/Career Coach and Psychotherapist.
Our style of bodywork is geared towards improving movement & posture and helping people heal from pain. We treat such injuries and chronic conditions as:
- Lower Back Pain
- Ankle Sprain
- Ankle Swelling
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Tennis/Golfers’ Elbow
- Shoulder Pain
- Frozen Shoulder
- Knee Pain
- Hip Pain
- Groin Pain
- Trigger Finger
- Chronic Headaches
- Chronic Bloatedness
- Post Operation Swelling
- Post Operation Scoliosis
- Scar Releases
- Dowager's Hump
Meet the Team
We are committed to your recovery. Move Well. Live Well.
Manual & Movement Therapist
Something about Cindy:
- Certified Personal Trainer (ACE)
- Certified Manual Therapist (Diploma)
- Has been empowering more than 1000 elderly and individuals on how to recognize dysfunctions that caused chronic pain, including a team of fitness professionals.
- Has been teaching movement and resistance exercises to more than 1000 elderly and individuals through group exercise classes.
Something about Denise
- Certified Group Instructor (ACE)
- Regular Spartan participant
Thum Ching Kuan
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
Something about Dr Thum:
- Singapore Registered TCM Physician
- Singapore ChungHwa Medical Institution Pain Management Group Physician
- Adjunt lecturer at Singapore College of TCM
- Diploma (Singapore College of TCM)
- Bachelor (China Guangzhou University of TCM)
- Have helped more than 1000 patients to improve their quality of life thru TCM
Something about Janice:
- 17.5 years in banking (S'pore & US)
- 6 years as cafe owner (US)
- Career coaching - maximizing performace, transition & progression
- Life coaching - work/life balance, transition, personal development
- Graduate, Coaches Training Institute Small Business of Year (US)
- Life purpose: Spark the fire in people so they stop sleepwalking through life
Somatic Dance Therapist
Something about Vincent:
- Registered Somatic Movement Educator and Therapist (International Somatic Movement Education and Therapy Association, ISMETA)
Something about Aloysius
Book an appointment with us today!