Cindy Tan – Founder
A weak left knee, a love for fitness and group exercise classes led Cindy to take a therapy-oriented approach to strength and conditioning. Coupled with her mum living with pain despite two knee replacement surgeries, Cindy decided to leave the corporate sector and take the plunge into the rehab industry. Her focus is to help people get out of pain and go from injury to wellness. She delivers integrative manual & movement therapy to clients who would like to maintain optimal health & wellness and speed up the recovery progress of those who are injured. Through empowerment, clients understand what to look out for that’s causing dysfunction and how to manage it. Innate “love” for the fitness & wellness industry, and the desire to help others succeed.
Her passion is in soft tissue therapy and using movement to help neurologically rewire the brain so that patients/clients can be empowered to live pain-free. What started as an initial journey towards overcoming obesity (she once weighed 125kg at her heaviest) soon lead to learning more about pain management and rehabilitation. This soon transformed into a growing passion to empower others in finding themselves, living pain-free and motivating them to a healthier lifestyle.
Since her primary school days, Cindy has been actively involved in sports, representing her respective schools in table tennis. In her free time, she enjoys travelling, upgrading her skills, watching movies, and attending group classes such as bodypump, bodycombat, bodybalance, pilates, table tennis and swimming.
- Pain Management & Solutions
- Sports Massage Therapy
- Myoskeletal Alignment Therapy, Neuro-Kinetic Therapy, IASTM Techniques
- Movement Training/Re-education
- MBA NTUST – Ecommerce
- ITEC Diploma in Sports Massage Therapy
- ITEC Diploma in Holistic Massage
- Neurokinetic Therapy Level 1
- Rehab Trainer Express
- American Council of Exercise Certified Personal Trainer
- Trigger point Performance Level 1 & 2
- Krav Maga 3 Day Practitioner Level 1 Boot Camp + KMG Practitioner Level 1 Certification
- Weight Loss Specialist (FIT)
- Boot Camp Senior Instructor Course & Mentoring Program with SGT Ken Level 1 & 2
- Rehab Hero Dual Zone Myofascial Release
- Essential Science Updates with Fabio Comana
- TRX Functional & Suspension Training
- ISA Essential Sports Science
- First Aid + CPR & AED