Somatic Dance Therapist
- Registered Somatic Movement Educator and Therapist (International Somatic Movement Education and Therapy Association, ISMETA)
- Almost 2 decades of international experience teaching movement for performing arts, health, personal development and occupational excellence
- Award-winning and presenter at the Harvard University, Department of Medicine, Boston with Movement: Brain, Body, Cognition
- Presenter at International Association of Dance Medicine and Science conference
- Author of Flow-The Art of Creating AbunDance and many other literary contributions such as Mindful Movement-The Evolution of the Somatic Arts and Conscious Action by Dr Martha Eddy
- South East Asia Lead for Laban/Bartenieff Movement System Network, LBMS Asia.